Authorization (Legal Documents)

To operate a legal trekking agency in Nepal, the company must be the membership and or approval from the following association. We Nepal Adventure Trek have all the required documents accepted by concern authority as underneath; this is why we are arrogant to be a LEGAL TREKKING AGENCY in Nepal.

  1. License obtained by the Office of Company Registrar, Government of Nepal
  2. License from the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Government of Nepal (MCTCA).
  3. License from the Department of Cottage Industry, Government of Nepal.
  4. Letter of authorization from the Nepal Rastra Bank (Centre Bank of Nepal).
  5. Income Tax Registration Certificate.
  6. Membership of Trekking Agents Association of Nepal (TAAN)

Make an Inquiry

Keep in Touch